Me and My Muse

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Lost in time

During day I did not
Dusk brought night closer
And I gazed outside the window
Into the bewilderment

You smiled and asked 'Why?'
I don't recall whether I smiled
But I looked back, unscathed
Into the fanthomless darkness

The engine blew another siren
Foretelling the hour of uncertainty
We remained silent as ever
And the journey continued...

No one knows for sure
What happened that night
Or the next morning
But I lost You forever

-A

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous nursing writing help said...

Your blogs are great.Are you also searching for Nursing Writing Help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.

Friday, May 28, 2021 10:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Nursing Research Paper Help said...

This is quite a good blog.Are you also searching for Nursing Research Paper Help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing writing services to students without having to break the bank.

Friday, May 28, 2021 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home